- Cardiovascular disease is the number-one killer of both men and women, and is responsible for more deaths than the next nine causes combined.
- One stroke-related death occurs every three minutes.
- Half a million women a year are taken by heart disease, more than any other medical cause, including breast cancer.
- African Americans are twice as likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke.
- The biggest risk factors for coronary artery disease (CAD) include obesity, high blood pressure or cholesterol, diabetes, tobacco use, and a family history of heart disease.
- Fourteen million Americans are currently living with CAD, and one in four are now at risk for developing the disease.
- Approximately 58 million Americans have hypertension, a leading cause of death and disability in the United States.
19 Good Reasons you should take SPX Nutrition’s XTreme Cardio™ Health Formula
The remarkable properties of L-Arginine were validated by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine, and since then have created a frenzy of interest in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry. The nitric oxide derived from L-Arginine is directly or indirectly implicated in many Cellular Responses and health conditions, from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons why anyone, including healthy people should consider adding L-Arginine to their health and wellness regime.
- L-Arginine is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body. L-Arginine’s antioxidant properties support various body systems and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, as well as slowing premature aging.
- Offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
- Enhances memory, particularly long-term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain.
- May help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
- May help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are vascular in nature. L-Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
- It may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
- Helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
- L-Arginine’s anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting and lower heart attack- and stroke risk.
- Reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
- Useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
- Boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
- Can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use, since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in non-smokers.
- L-Arginine helps to accelerate wound healing and post-surgery recovery. Research has shown it is useful in treating burn wounds and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.
- May be useful in enhancing athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance, its beneficial effect on the lungs. This helps with building lean muscle tissue.
- It may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
- May prevent and possible reverse the effects of osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.
- It has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers, especially stress related, without affecting gastric acid production.
- May improve renal function and slow the progression of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. L-Arginine’s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Order your XTreme Cardio™ today and start enjoying the amazing health benefits of the world’s best heart health formula.
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings per container: 30
|Amount per Serving
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
|Folate (Folic Acid)
|Grape Skin Extract
|Proprietary Blend of 72 Trace Minerals
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily value not established.
Other ingredients: Citric Acid, Stevia, Natural Cherry Flavor and Colors